1.5 Your consent applies to the following domains: www.crisfeather.com
2. About cookies
2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
2.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
3.2 The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
4. Our cookies
4.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
- The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
5. Google Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to recognise a computer when a user visits our website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, administer the website, personalise the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users, validate authenticated users sessions or facilitate the use of our website search engine.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Facebook Pixel
6.1 We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website. This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
6.2 You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
7. Third party cookies
7.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
8. Blocking cookies
8.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Firefox (version 51) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Chrome (version 55), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- In Safari (versions 8.0-10.0) you can block all cookies by clicking “Preferences”, “Privacy ” and choose a “Cookies and website data option”: “Always block”, “Allow from current website only”, “Allow from websites I visit” and “Always allow”.
8.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
8.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
9. Deleting cookies
9.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Firefox (version 51), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- In Chrome (version 55), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- In Safari (versions 8.0-10.0) you can delete all cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting “Privacy”, and clicking “Remove All Website Data”. Click “ Remove Now” in the pop up window that appears.
9.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
10. Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by FEATHER BY CRISTINA SRL.
10.2 You can contact us:
- Using our website contact form;
- By telephone, on the contact number +40 730 331 743 published on our website from time to time; or
- By email, using the email address email@example.com published on our website from time to time.